Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"PEACE" Day 21st September


“PEACE” yeah! that’s her gorgeous name
now days, I just hear her name and notes in a frame
I see her grace
as I look in her beautiful face

I wanna call her in our beautiful world to get closer
to see the splendor of her
there was sorrow in her beautiful eyes
as I look in her beautiful eyes

she was juvenile and so beautiful
Peace, who is wonderful
people became selfish and didn’t love much and she vanished with a broken heart
her life was torn apart

she never had the love as she wanted
she was taking for granted
her dreams was shattered
her tears from beautiful eyes were scattered

I really wanna bring her back and hold her
but I donno how to reach till her
she’s far away from our beautiful world, I know
she might be in the sky, full of clouds white as a snow

so I look in the sky and whisper
say to the prayers for my ‘Peace”
I wish, she gonna be back again in world till end or before
and I’m gonna give all the love she’s desire for.

Please do something for "Peace”.
We all wanna see No war, no hatred, just wanna see love and friendship to create peaceful united world.

LOVE, FRIENDSHIP and HAPINESS.

Many thanks
Nabin Nischal Sirish
[To read other topics, you may process on below pages or archived pages at right]

No comments:

Post a Comment