Friday, March 12, 2010

Some day


My love “Peace” do you know? when someone knows your weakness
but, one day gonna come that, everyone gonna love you anyway
and they gonna always be there for you
in this beautiful earth each and every day

when they are willing to do without
so your life is complete
and they will give you courage
when my love ‘Peace” you have face defeat

when most of them will stop and listen
when you’re feeling low
my “Peace” when someone cares so very much,
so much to let you go

when someone is this special,
you gonna be here from above
and there’s a place within your heart
filled every one with special love

my love, my “Peace” I thank you for everything
I hope these words convey
the love I feel for you
each and everyday

please accept my love and convey,
I’m still waiting for your charisma back in this world some day.

We love you, we miss you, without you there is war and crimes in this world………….

Many thanks
Peacelover

No comments:

Post a Comment